Tuesday, April 27, 2021

The Vaccines are NOT what They say!


I know. I've said it before. I've written blog posts about it before. Either many of you haven't seen this stuff or you just keep putting your heads in dark places and ignoring it.

This paper from the National Institute of Health, published in August, 2005. very clearly states:

"Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/.

Incidentally, Dr. Fauci, as Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; a division of the National Instutute of Health, which published this article, MUST have known about it!

And this article, published a year ago, explains the whole mess.

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2020/04/27/fauci-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die 

The bottom line here? (T)hey KNEW and KNOW that Hydroxychloroquin/Zinc/Azithromycin WORKS, not only as a treatment but as a prevention for Coronavirus. Think about that. A treatment and a prevention has been known ALL ALONG!

So, this virus is preventable and treatable without vaccinations. Always has been. They've known that all along.

These vaccines are not and have NEVER BEEN necessary. The vaccines have NO long term testing or track record. They are EXPERIMENTAL Biological Agents and we Do Not Know what is truly in them, nor do we know what these vaccines are actually designed to accomplish.

We are told that they are to protect us from Covid19. But, if protecting us from a coronavirus were really the goal, then They'd have a used a safe and effective treatment and prevention that has been approved for OVER 50 YEARS. They Are Lying to US!

PLEASE! Think for yourself! Open your eyes and quit running for the edge of the cliff.

Related links:

http://www.aflds.com: Go here to learn more about Covid19 issues and for more detailed citations.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had it last year. Took the zpack. I was over it in less than a week. I have advanced MS and COPD. Covid-19 is the flu. Democrats and the media made it a pandemic. Brainwashed people made it a crisis. Think for yourselves folks. Or sink into the more of idiocy this country has fallen under.

There are things going on that covid panic is hiding. Watch your online accounts. Trust me on this. You are not safe. I have been off all social media for over 6 weeks. Yet my name is popping up everywhere. My bank accounts and identity were stolen. I am hopefully going to have access to my account by the end of this month. Think I am kidding? Over 9000 dollars went through my bank account in 3 was. I make 2000 a month. I haven't made a phone call in Over a month But my old number is being used by a spoofer to destroy my life. And the bank is allowing it to happen. Try living on nothing for weeks and weeks. It's real ad it's happening. But America is so covid bound they aren't seeing it. I am living it. Living in fear everyday because the government has you wrapped around 1400 checks.

The covid pandemic is not the flu. It's you.

Sorry Larry, not meaning you but the dumbshits that bought into it.