Wednesday, October 02, 2024

If You Vote For Kamala, You're An Idiot


Ok. I've tried to explain the truth about this election, using common sense, facts and logic. I've been polite and respectful. Some of the people with whom I've debated I know personally and I've always had and shown respect for them. They are, at heart, good people and in the past, I've enjoyed their company. We've been able to debate Harris vs. Trump with good humor and have not insulted each other.

I bought groceries yesterday. I'm tired of being nice. I am going to just say what I think, not only here on my page but even when I comment on theirs. I'm guessing there are a lot of blocks coming because the truth will hurt.

I paid over $80 today for two little bags of groceries. And I'm not an extravagant shopper! I buy the less expensive stuff usually and certainly today. In addition, I drove back and forth to my summer job this year and my gas for the summer is over $1600!

So, don't tell me what the Propaganda Media says about the Biden economy. They can blow smoke up my...all they want, I'm not falling for it. I don't want to argue about the weaponless "Insurrection" or whether Trump said mean things about pussies years ago. I don't want to argue about his felony convictions. Let the courts handle that. It's legal for him to be President. Ok. That argument is done. Whether Trump or Biden managed the Covid hysteria better has no bearing on this election. It's over. Get over it. Even whether Third World illegal immigrants are eating pets is of no interest to me. If prices keep going like they are now, we may ALL be eating our pets!

Let's just focus on the FACT that we enjoyed a great economy during the Trump Presidency. $80 bought a lot more groceries four years ago than it does today. Gas prices were nowhere near as high. We have suffered massive inflation during the last four years. We've seen our gas prices skyrocket. None of this occurred during the Trump Presidency.

For now, we can pretend that Clueless Kamala and/or President Cabbage actually had some control over our country during the current Regime. Personally, I don't believe it but, whatever. In THAT case, she has absolutely no business being promoted from failed V.P. to will-fail President. The record of the Biden/Harris Regime is clear. Two little bags of groceries costs $80! That's the record. That's what you idiots want to vote for?! More of the same suffering we "enjoy" today?

Yes. There are other issues. The border? Oh. I'm sorry, you don't want to talk about that? You'd rather discuss Agenda 2025? F.U. Let's stick to what we know. We know that inflation for the last four years and today is an utter disaster. We know that It WASN'T during Trump.

We know that there are currently millions of illegal immigrants in our country who have been bussed and flown throughout our country. These Third World people are over burdening our entire system, causing even MORE economic problems. This wasn't happening under Trump.

We know that over 16000 of those same immigrants are sex offenders from other countries...unsupervised. We don't even know where they ARE! We know that over 13000 of these illegal people are convicted murderers. Again, we don't know where they are. Just another instance of "Trump was right". 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tens-of-thousands-of-illegal-immigrants-with-sexual-assault-homicide-convictions-roaming-us-streets-ice-data/ar-AA1rkVfh?ocid=socialshare

Kamala was in office during all this destruction of our country. She and Biden were the visible heads of our government during all this and the blame lies solely with them, if only because they allowed it all to be done.

Bottom line? ANYone who even THINKS about voting for Cackling, Clueless Kamala joins her in one thing. You're an idiot! If that useless sack of skin becomes President, we'll soon be fighting each other for scraps of food. Watch "The Hunger Games" or "The Postman".

No comments: