Tuesday, April 24, 2007

20th Annual St. Anthony Cowboy Poetry Gathering

Hey there everyone! I know, I haven't been keeping up here very well but when there's nothing much to report...I don't.

We had a great show at St. Anthony again. It's one of my favorites, mostly because I don't have ANY work involved in getting it up and going and I get to see almost all my friends there. Some of us may not do any other shows together during the year but we'll be at StA together.

I took a bunch of videos this year and I'm slowly getting them uploaded to YouTube. Those of you who aren't familiar with Cowboy Poetry and/or Western Entertainment, here is your chance to learn. I just expect that we'll start seeing you at all the Gatherings you can find after this!

First, here is Vern Woodbury giving us his own version of Western Music:



Now, here's another one of my favorite performers, Bill Chiles, doing "Springtime in the Rockies".



And here is Wayne Nelson with his Classic: "Snowville"



And our friend from the Great White North: Mike Burns:


There were many other entertainers there and I have some more videos that I will be posting soon. Enjoy these and we welcome comments to the blog.

No comments: