Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"On the Road" updates

Well, we're having a blast out here on the road again. Wayne Nelson and I played at the Portneuf Valley Brewing in Pocatello, Idaho last night and had a great time. Fairly good audience, very appreciative, and some Great performers. You could hear Jazz, Blues, Folk, Country, Bluegrass and Western all in the same place!

I met Zack from "Shakey Bones", a rock group up here for a couple of concerts. He just happened to stop in the Brewery while walking around Pocatello with nothing much to do and then he joined our jam session and was there until the last of us left. I enjoyed his music and wish I had the time to go to one of their shows.

I got e-mail from Marvin O'Dell of Classicheartland and he says he'll be featuring me and my "Listen To the Wind" CD at classicheartland this weekend. That's nice of him. We also have a link to classicheartland.com and Marvin's playlist on the cowboyentertainer website.

Keep in touch, all. If your reading these, give us a comment to let us know you were here!

No comments: