Thursday, August 06, 2020

US ‘Frontline’ Doctors’ website exposes CRIMINAL CAMPAIGN by tech giants, govt agencies to block COVID cure

I'm not writing my own article today as I found this one on Facebook and it says everything I've been saying

The withholding, concealment and censorship of the FACT that the Hydroxychloroquine treatments work.  That those treatments not only alleviate the symptoms of Covid 19 but can even prevent it...Those acts by our Main Stream Media, Social Media and President Trump's advisors have needlessly cost the lives of thousands of people.  This disinformation (lying) campaign against these treatments is not only, in my opinion, Murder and Treason but actually Crimes Against Humanity.

READ THIS ARTICLE!

US ‘Frontline’ Doctors’ website exposes ‘criminal’ campaign by tech giants, govt agencies to block COVID cure

No comments: