Monday, July 27, 2020

Go Ahead. Burn it all down. I'll be fine.

I probably shouldn't be honest about this but...I guess I will.

My logic and common sense, guided by experience, makes me believe that Covid 19 is a real virus but not as contagious, deadly or terrible as the Main Stream Media and many in our government claim.

There is no such thing as "White Privilege" and police brutality is not rampant and uncontrolled, against ANY race.  

Lives Matter.  If you have to place a race in the front of that statement, YOU are racist.

While I'm at it, there are two genders, Epstein didn't kill himself and Ghislane Maxwell WON'T have killed herself!

Here's the thing, though.  I've always been fascinated with movies and books about a total destruction of our current society.  "The Stand",  "The Postman" and "The Hunger Games" are probably three of my favorites.  

Throughout my adult life, I've had preparation for something like this in the back of my mind and I've always planned, saved and prepared for such a thing.  I'm a "Prepper".  Maybe even a "Survivalist".

So, if my gut instinct about Covid19 is wrong or/and Black Lives Matter and Antifa succeed in toppling our country and instilling anarchy; well, I'm good.  

If I catch Covid19 and it kills me, then my troubles are over and I'm good.

If you city folks have to live under the rule of warlords and gangs?  Doesn't affect me.

Where I live, the things you people are doing to yourselves, because the TV tells you to, is only an
intellectual exercise.  We watch the news and "tsk, tsk" at what is happening in the country and I get myself more ready for your demise.

So, go ahead.  Let this continue.  Elect a demented old man as President.  Keep the Democrats in power in the House so that a crazy old woman can run things.  Elect a primarily Democrat Senate so
They have full power.

Wanna know where you'll be then?  Post-birth abortion common.  Confiscation of all self defense weapons.  Total Federal government control of your local Law Enforcement.  50% or greater taxes.  All vehicles will meet Democrat guidelines or you won't be allowed to use them.  Any travel outside of your local area monitored, maybe even only with a permit.  No Vaccination chip?  No shopping.  You want to buy food?  Get the vaccination and the chip so you can be monitored and controlled more easily.




No comments: